Hello everyone. I just finished a funny book called Thereby Hangs a Tail- by Spencer Quinn. The book is told from the point of view of the dog. What have you been reading? Anything exciting and fun to share?
A Bernie & Chet Mystery
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. What a great book - I couldn't put it down! It was such an interesting look into the 1960's civil rights movement in the deep south. I loved that it had suspense, great characters - told from different viewpoints, and character development. I can't wait for the movie, though I'm sure it will not do the book any justice!
I just finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and loved it. I had heard from several people how great it was and finally got around to reading it. I am a fan of Science Fiction and Action/Adventure. This book fit all of those genres and was very suspensful. I don't know how you could read this novel and not fall in love with the characters, it leaves you wanting more...which is why I'm currently reading the second book of the trilogy! Can't wait for the film!
I read the Hunger Games too... but I am kind of scared for the movie. Will it be kid friendly? I agree that this series is hard to put down... kind of disturbing but good at the same time.
3 comments:
I just read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. What a great book - I couldn't put it down! It was such an interesting look into the 1960's civil rights movement in the deep south. I loved that it had suspense, great characters - told from different viewpoints, and character development. I can't wait for the movie, though I'm sure it will not do the book any justice!
I just finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and loved it. I had heard from several people how great it was and finally got around to reading it. I am a fan of Science Fiction and Action/Adventure. This book fit all of those genres and was very suspensful. I don't know how you could read this novel and not fall in love with the characters, it leaves you wanting more...which is why I'm currently reading the second book of the trilogy! Can't wait for the film!
I read the Hunger Games too... but I am kind of scared for the movie. Will it be kid friendly? I agree that this series is hard to put down... kind of disturbing but good at the same time.
Post a Comment